Specializing in home remodeling projects
- Master Bedroom Suites
- Custom Kitchen Renovations
- Bath Remodels
- Additions – family rooms, bathrooms, sunrooms, bedrooms, etc.
- 2nd Story Additions
- Attic Renovations
- Basement Renovations
- Home Office Upfits
- Front Entrance Remodels (new door, portico, etc.)
- Screened Porches and Decks
- Carpentry Repairs
- And more.
Contact us about the project of your dreams.
Together we will make it happen!
JFK Construction offers a wide range of home remodeling services with customer satisfaction our top priority. What makes us different? We have a unique combination of services which are rarely found together in one remodeling company. Here are some of those services:
- We have a record of reliability and stability having worked in the home remodeling business for nearly 34 years. After the job is complete, we are here in case any need comes up later. We can provide many customer references.
- We listen to our clients and keep them updated on the progress of their project each week.
- In the process of creating your unique project, we work to protect your property and respect your wishes.
- Projects are completed quickly and efficiently with quality workmanship. Our standards are high because we want our clients to refer friends and neighbors.
- We developed a reputation of trust and professionalism. Many of our customers are repeat customers.
- You can rest assured that we are licensed, bonded and insured. Our workers and specialty tradesmen are covered by insurance which means your homeowners insurance is not called into play if a worker is injured on your property.
- You can expect quality workmanship. We have experienced carpenters and specialty tradesmen whose quality of work ranks at the top of the industry.
- All projects are done with quality materials that are specified in a detailed proposal so you know what materials are to be used and what work is to be done. No shortcuts!
We work with structural engineers for second story additions or load bearing wall issues. Design work is available in house or in cooperation with various architects and designers. Or, you may select your own designer or architect. We will be glad to review your plans and create an estimate for the work.
New construction and major upgrade projects typically require a permit for your homeowner’s insurance to cover the added space. We coordinate the permit process as well as the flow of material deliveries, labor, specialty trades and inspections.
As a remodeling project progresses, some disorder and mess occurs, especially when you live in the home while work is done. We endeavor to keep things as orderly as possible, finish as soon as possible and reduce the amount disorder and mess. Our communication lines are open and available to assist with any questions or needs you may discover along the way.
Contact us today about the project you want done.
Just go the “Contact Us” page and fill out the simple form.
We look forward to hearing from you.